Early Start Imagination Camp (ESIC) Program
Camp is for everybody at Oasis in Dobbs Ferry in Westchester County, NY!
Designed to meet the social, emotional, and physical needs of our Early Start Campers ages 3-5.
For most children, camp means a set of "firsts," this is especially true for our youngest campers-the first time playing with others, the first time learning to swim, and the first time riding a bus.
The Oasis Early Start Imagination Camp program strives to create a nurturing transition into the camp environment, working hard to make both our families and campers feel safe.
The Early Start Imagination Camp:
- For campers ages 3-5 who have not yet started Kindergarten and are fully potty trained.
- Has reduced staff-to-camper ratios.
- Has a flexible schedule that's modified to meet the needs and skill level of our youngest campers.
- A larger program that has opportunities for campers to participate in special events and activities with the entire camp community.
- Intentionally designed by Early Childhood educators with your child's needs in mind.
- Includes participation in "Ready For September": Oasis' patented school-year readiness program that helps campers prepare for the social elements and routines associated with being in a large-group enrichment setting.
- Offers a blended program combining active, passive, and enrichment-based activities, tailored specifically to the ages and stages of our ESIC campers.
- Read this post for more information on our Early Start Imagination Camp program.