< back to blog home
It was so nice to meet many of you and see familiar faces during parent orientation last night! I especially loved seeing our returning campers with huge smiles about camp. We are working hard to enure another amazing summer here at Oasis. Here's a brief recap of helpful information from last night.
- Drop Off is between 8:30-9 at the Simon Athletic Center. Early Drop Off is available and begins at 8am.
- Pick Up is between 4:30-5:30 at the Punchbowl (between the Commons and Simon Athletic Center). Late Stay is available and ends at 6pm.
- Please make sure that all parents and emergency contacts bring ID for camper pick up. This is required every day until our counselors know you.
- Camp attire-Oasis shirt, shorts or capris, and sneakers.
- If you would like to order hot lunch, we need to receive that info by Wednesday of the previous week. Ex: Let us know by Wednesday of Week 1 if you would like to order lunch for Week 2.
- Late Drop Offs and Early Pick Ups will be at our camp office, located in Eberhardt Townhome #3.
What to bring to camp:
- Swimsuit and a plastic bag for the wet suit
- Water bottle to refill
- Snack (if your camper is not in ESIC)
- Sunglasses and hat
- We provide SPF 45. You may bring your own, but please let your division leader know.
- Shorts, sneakers, and Oasis shirt
Summer Theme Calendar
Hot Lunch Menu
Important Contact Information