Since 2000, Oasis has developed dozens of programs for children in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and beyond, serving tens of thousands of families in the process.
Over the years Oasis has continued to enhance its programming, and currently operates seven full-service day camps:
- Oasis in Bayside, on the campus of Queensborough Community College, in Queens;
- Oasis in Central Park, located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan;
- Oasis in Dobbs Ferry, based out of Mercy College and The Masters School, in Westchester County;
- Oasis Downtown, in the heart of the Lower East Side of Manhattan;
- Oasis in LIU Post, utilizing the expansive Long Island University-Post campus in Nassau County;
- Oasis in Madison, hosted at Drew University in Morris County;
- Oasis Brooklyn (TWU), based out of PS 346 in East New York, Brooklyn.