At Oasis, we understand the importance of creating a safe and inclusive environment where kids can be kids, and the value of helping children build confidence and learn new skills.
We also understand the value of providing a premium day camp experience in Long Island – endless activities, state-of-the-art facilities, bus service – at a value. This is just one of the reasons why families keep coming back to Oasis day camp year after year.
Here are 10 more.
Oasis Summer Camp at LIU Post is where kids:
1) Make friendships that last a lifetime.
2) Join a safe and nurturing community where they know they belong.
3) Learn new skills to be successful in school and life.
4) Build confidence and are encouraged by supportive and kind staff members.
5) Unplug and discover away from the distraction of devices and social media.
6) Connect with nature on 300 stunning acres in Long Island every day.
7) Participate in endless activities with expert instructors.
8) Play in state-of-the-art facilities and learn the importance of teamwork.
9) Are exposed to new things and are supported to embrace new experiences.
10) Have the best summer of their life in fun, safe and inclusive environment.
Providing Amazing Summer Camp Experiences On Long Island For Over 20 Years
There’s never a dull moment at Oasis day camp at LIU Post! Although no two days are the same, there’s always plenty of fun and positivity at our summer camp. Learn more about what happens on a typical day at Oasis day camp in Long Island.
Oasis day camp at LIU Post offers a variety of transportation options so it’s easy to get to camp for families in Port Washington, New Hyde Park, Melville West Hills, Old Bethpage, Farmingdale, Floral Park, Franklin Square, Huntington, Dix Hills, Plainview, Syosset, Jericho, Garden City, and Mineola.
Questions - Email our Camp Director, Steve Miller - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please rotate your device