Penny Wars has been declared!
This week, as a part of our fundraising effort for the Michael J. Fox Foundation’s Team Fox for Parkinson’s Research, Oasis in Union has declared a Penny War! Here’s how it works:
- Each group (1A, 1B, 1C, 1D and Staff) has their own jar to collect pennies to benefit the Foundation
- Every penny in a group’s jar is worth one point
- Teams can “sabotage” other groups with other coins or bills
- Any coin or bill placed in another group’s jar will subtract points (i.e. a nickel will subtract 5 points from a group, a dollar subtracts 100 points, etc.)
- Jars will be emptied and counted each day and totals will be posted
- All proceeds from the Penny Wars competition will go directly to Team Fox!
The war is on! Which group will win?
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
-Matt (Program Director)
Comments: No comments yet