Join the Oasis Lifeguard Team
Why should I consider becoming a lifeguard with Oasis?
- Renew your CPR for the Professional Rescuer certification for FREE.
- Develop leadership skills and swim supervision skills that you can use in the future.
- Be a part of a caring staff and enriching summer camp experience.
- Oasis has Summer Lifeguard Jobs available in New Jersey, Long Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx.
- As an Oasis lifeguard, you will be responsible for creating a safe, swimming environment for all Oasis Campers.
- You will be required to be in the water every day teaching children of all ages swimming techniques and how to have fun and be safe in the water.
- You will be required to participate in all camp activities and provide additional support for Instructor/Group Leader staff when not at the pool.
How to Join the Team:
- Submit an online application and check off Lifeguard/Swim Instructor. Indicate the certifications you currently possess and the expiration dates. Describe your previous experience working with children.
- After being hired, send us a copy of your expiring/recently expired certifications and register for a CPR Pro recertification course with Oasis.
Email email@example.com for additional information.